Thursday, July 19, 2012

Texture Challenge Winners

We're back again today with another winner's post, this time to announce the winners in Sue's texture challenge that closed last week. And my apologies for the delay in getting this announcement out. It seems like I am trying to juggle too many things right now and definitely dropped the ball on that one!

Our team LOVED all the wonderful entries for the texture challenge. As always, it's so tough to narrow it down to one winner overall, but we worked at it and ultimately decided that our Funkie Favorite for the Texture challenge is #43 Ana with this stunning vintage notepad.
Isn't it just the coolest? Personally, I would love to make something like that! And it wowed the design team too. Congratulations Ana.

And for our random draw winner, our friendly Random.org machine has picked entry #5 Maxine D. as the winner of the $25 gift certificate for The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
Congratulations again to both winners. Please email me at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com for your prize codes. Thank you so much to everyone who joined in this fun challenge. Hope you will be playing with us in our current altered metal challenge which closes on July 24th.

5 comments:

  1. Such a superb piece of Art on the notebook Ana, well done, and congratulations to Maxine as well.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ana... I loved this when I saw it (think I said so?!), so well deserved a win. And Maxine, have fun shopping!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it’s my notebook!! Thank you sooo very much, I am so proud! :) Congratulations also to Maxine!
    Hugs to all from Slovenia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations winners and Ana, totally agree regarding your piece: It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete